RadiCover is a trading company that develops, markets, and delivers products that can protect the customer from potential side effects from mobile radiation - also called electromagnetic radiation.
RadiCover aims to spread knowledge of the company's products and the area around the health aspect of electromagnetic radiation - for example from mobile phones.
RadiCover is data responsible for the processing of personal data for these purposes.
Phone: +45 91 54 11 11
Data security is important to us
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person means a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of an identifier, like a name, an identification number or one or more elements that are unique to a given person's identity.
What type of personal data do we process about you, and why?
The information we collect about you will be used for various purposes in connection with your customer relationship with RadiCover.
Failure to provide personal information on your part may mean that RadiCover will be unable to fulfill its obligations in connection with your customer relationship with RadiCover.
RadiCover collects and processes both general and sensitive personal information as part of the administration of the services you receive via RadiCover. In connection with your customer relationship, RadiCover will typically collect the following information:
- Information that you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter or register as a customer with RadiCover, e.g. online via the website's webshop, including contact information (first name, middle name (s), surname, address, telephone number and e-mail) (not bank information).
- Information that you give us when you fill in a number of documents in connection with start-up as a customer at RadiCover, including contact information, e-mail, telephone number.
- We do not store and do not have access to credit / debit card information, CPR numbers or other critical personal information. All credit card / debit card information is handled by our certified payment provider Worldline (ePay).
Use of your personal information
RadiCover processes your personal information for the purposes set out below. RadiCover only processes your personal information to the extent necessary in connection with your customer relationship with RadiCover or necessary in accordance with applicable law.
- Establishment and administration of your customer relationship with RadiCover as part of the operation of the company, including maintenance of our customer registers, invoicing, debt collection, marketing, statistics, etc. All statistics and analyzes are compiled in anonymized format and therefore do not contain information that can be directly attributed to you as a person.
Compliance with applicable laws and regulations:
- Compliance with laws and regulations to which RadiCover is subject in connection with the operation of the company or to fulfill various reporting or disclosure obligations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
RadiCover strives to ensure that all personal information we process is accurate and up to date. We therefore ask you to always notify us of any changes in your personal circumstances (e.g., change of address or payment information), so that we can ensure that your personal information is always correct and up to date.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
RadiCover basically processes the information about you on one of the following grounds: (1) Conclusion or fulfillment of your contract / order with RadiCover and (2) fulfillment of a legal obligation imposed on RadiCover.
By subscribing to the newsletter and entering into a customer relationship with RadiCover, you give your consent to this processing, which you are also asked to confirm via a so-called opt-in confirmation email. If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can do so at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of the newsletter.
Sharing of personal data
RadiCover only passes on and / or leaves your personal information to other suppliers and / or service providers in connection with the normal operation of our company, e.g. in connection with external hosting and administration of our IT systems, analysis, bookkeeping, debt collection, credit assessment, auditing, legal assistance, etc.
RadiCover strives to limit the disclosure of personal information in a personally identifiable format as far as possible, thereby limiting the cases in which information is disclosed that can be attributed to you personally.
RadiCover does not pass on your personal information unless this is necessary in order to carry out our business or meet your needs.
RadiCover does not transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU / EEA.
Data integrity and security
Personal data is not stored longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, unless the storage is necessary to meet national legal requirements, including statutory retention periods in connection with control of EU subsidies, bookkeeping, etc.
It is RadiCover's policy to protect personal data by taking adequate technical and organizational security measures. When your personal information is no longer needed, we will ensure that it is deleted in a secure manner.
You have the right to assert your rights at any time under the applicable data protection law at any time. You can, among other things, request insight into the personal information that RadiCover is in possession of, as well as object to the processing of the information, including objecting to the use of your personal information for direct marketing. Furthermore, you can request the correction or deletion of any incorrect information about yourself, withdraw a consent to the processing of your personal data and assert your right to data portability.
If you wish to assert one or more of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Your request will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection laws at any time.
Complaints about RadiCover's processing of your personal data can be made to:
The Data Inspectorate
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35